Friday, April 26, 2013

Designs by Sebastian, DbS, Jewelry in SL

Hi readers,

Yes, I know it's been awhile. I've been busy practicing photography and I've been kept busy with a few projects both in RL and SL. I'm back for a bit.

I'm starting to do serious fashion blogging. I met Sebastian Dionysus during FFL 2013 and he kindly asked me to blog some of his creations. He is the creator of Designs by Sebastians or Dbs. So this is the start of my blogging about fashion.



This first set is called Amethyst Grace. It is a set of dangle earrings with a matching necklace. The amethyst is matched well with the delicate diamonds. Each piece is set individually and by hand.


My second item on display is a necklace called White Gold. Included is a long or short version. I chose to wear both so you can see the difference in length. White Gold is a pearl necklace with gold beads. I turned off full bright so you can see the pearl texture better.


That's it for now!

~Victoria Lenoirre

No comments:

Post a Comment