Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A Rebel in Mausoleum of Halicarnassus

Hello, hello!

I am back for yet another post on FFL 2013. Looking for another outfit to model, I came across an outfit from [R] Allure. Below is a picture of Rebel Denim jeans with cutoffs. It also comes with the bikini top, very cool. My location is atop the Mausoleum of Halicarnassus by Kaya Angel.



Outfit: [R] Allure Rebel Denim jeans with blue bikini top FFL
Skin: [ROCKBERRY] Paige Tan Skin Fair
Hair: Vixen Treasure discontinued

Here's a closeup look of the skin taken inside the Mausoleum.




On to the next ensemble and to a different sim I travelled...


This daring silk set is *Songfeather* Sylph Silver. It has two collars. One is scripted and one is not. That is a nice option for those that role play.

Where am I standing? I am near the top of Bryn Oh's Lighthouse of Alexandria.


I am now at the very top. That is me standing by the bunny figure.

Your ride is here. So come visit now!

Have  fun and enjoy the art!

~ Victoria Lenoirre





No comments:

Post a Comment