Monday, March 11, 2013

A third look at FFL 2013

Hello fashion bloggers and shopping lovers!

My first item for this post about FFL 2013 is a deep,  royal blue plunge neck dress. It is mesh. See my photo below.

Dress: Just Darling Tessa
Shoes: *GF* wedge pumps in beige
:Jewelry: ::Krystal::: Claire
Hair: EMO-TIONS Semiramis

::Just Darling:: Tessa mesh dress in blue

I love how it clings and drapes against the body. It is mesh. Again, I am wearing Gfields, except the Adele pumps are in beige.  The jewelry is by :::Krystal:::, it is the Claire earring and necklace set. Below is a better picture of Claire.


The set looks so delicate and I think the purple goes well with the blue dress.

Next up is a deep purple dress from Kouse Sanctum, or K~*~S. The gown is called Breeze. It is not mesh.
Pose: Possesion Spanish set 9. This dress is great for role play or for dancing with. The detail on the bodice is just stunning. The jewelry looks delicate and goes well with the dress.

Jewelry: Lazuri Princess of the Forest



For my next look I went casual. It is a mesh pant suit from AvaGirl.

Pant suit: AvaGirl Nena in black
Jewelry: Lazuri Princess of the Forest


A few people have complimented me on it. It fits well and it looks great.

The next outfit I chose is bright. I hope it doesn't look too overpowering. I put together bright pinks with red.


Mesh pant set: Bohoish
Pose: PoseSion Spanish 10
Shoes: Bliensen + MaiTai Corazon pumps magenta
Jewlery Eclectica Bibelot Fuschia & Gold
Hair: EMO-TIONS Claire gift hair in red

For this photo, I am in Madrid Solo's stall in Thoth Jantzen's Pyramid of Giza. Madrid Solo has outstanding makeup!

Outside Pyramid of Giza
This is a daring shot. I'm near one of the braziers, several meters above the entrance. Don't come up if you're afraid of falling! I intensified the color of the flame, in case you're wondering.

So that's my third look at FFL 2013. More to come!

Have fun and enjoy the art!

~ Victoria Lenoirre

No comments:

Post a Comment