Tuesday, March 12, 2013

FFL 2013, Tokyo Girl, Skin Fair 2013

Hello again!

I have some more designs for you. And......

Skin Fair is starting soon! I got some review copies! Skin Fair opens March 14th! It's so exciting!

I approached the designer and creator of Tokyo Girl, Circe Ishtari. It  was great to finally meet her. Her skins are so realistic and I love the detail in her skins.

The first skin I'm modelling is Tokyo Girl Amelia in tan.

Skin: Tokyo Girl tanned
Eyes: ES5 Pearl Black
Dress: Kunglers Tufi dress in Emerald for FFL
Jewelry: Virtual Impressions Trisha in gold and diamonds for FFL
Shoes: :::Schoen::: Studded heels for FFL limited edition



These two are taken at the Statue of Zeus at Olympia sim. The build was done by Karlinjames Zepp. I used different windlights to enhance the feel of them. It's a beautiful place.


This one was taken at The Hanging Gardens of Babylon sim built by Patch Thibaud. I did some heavier editing in GIMP. The view here is breathtaking.

This next skin is Miru also by Tokyo Girl and it's in natural. I took this one near the entrance of the Hanging Gardens.


Dress: Earth & Sky Designs Satin in the Night
Eyes: Tokyo Girl Spirit Grey
Necklace: ::Krystal:: Serene
Hair: Exile Eva


Those are the skins from Tokyo Girl at Skin Fair this year and a look at some of the outfits at FFL 2013. Hope you liked them!

Have fun and enjoy the art!

~Victoria Lenoirre

No comments:

Post a Comment